- November 28th and 29th – Closed for Thanksgiving
- December 24th and 25th – Closed for Christmas
- December 31st and January 1st – Closed for New Years
Pick Up and Shipping Guidelines
Please note that USPS, UPS and FedEx do not guarantee delivery dates in the month of December unless expedited service is used (Next Day, Second Day, etc.). Please, plan ahead with your needs.
The dates listed below are the dates your shipment must go out, not the date at which you need to place an order. Please request the delivery date on your order.
- December 18th-19th, recommended last day(s) of Ground shipment, depending upon your location in the Midwest, delivery on or before December 24th.
- December 20th, last day to ship via 2nd Day Air Service with delivery on December 24th. Additional charges will apply.
- December 23rd, last day to ship via Next Day Air Service with delivery on December 24th. Additional charges will apply.
Holiday Cut Off Dates for Services
Dates listed below are the cut off dates for specific services, with guaranteed pick up or shipment date of December 23rd.
- December 13th, Friday, order in by 5pm CST
- Metal and Wood prints
- Restoration requiring scanning or duplication of original (not from digital file)
- December 16th, Monday, order in by 5pm CST
- Canvas (Gallery) Wraps
- Folded Cards
- December 17th, Tuesday, order in by 5pm
- Retouching of digital file(s)
- Digital copyneg, duplication of original (larger than 8.5×11)
- December 20th, Friday, order in by 5pm
- Print scanning for duplication, up to 8.5×11 print
- December 22nd, Sunday, order in by midnight
- Photographic print and enlargements
- Flat (post card style) greeting cards
- Canvas, unmounted