- November 26th and 27th – Closed for Thanksgiving
- December 24th and 25th – Closed for Christmas (actually closing at noon, Wednesday, December 23rd)
- December 31st and January 1st – Closed for New Years (actually closing at noon, Wednesday, December 30th)
Shipping Guidelines – Due to the uncertainty of how COVID-19 will effect shipping…PLAN AHEAD and ORDER EARLY!
Most carriers have already removed shipping time guarantees due to the uncertainties of COVID-19. We highly suggest that you order as early as possible to make the deadlines of the Holidays. Keep in mind that there production time, not just shipping time to track.
For all pickups, let us know when you’ll be heading over and we’ll make sure that your order is available for pick up. Orders will be available for pickup until noon on Wednesday, December 23rd.
Holiday Cut Off Dates for Services
Dates listed below are the cut off dates for specific services, with guaranteed shipment or pick up (available up to noon) on or before December 23rd.
- December 11th, Friday, order in by 5pm CST
- Metal and Wood prints
- Restoration requiring scanning or duplication of original (not from digital file)
- December 15th, Tuesday, order in by 5pm CST
- Canvas (Gallery) Wraps
- Folded Cards
- December 16th, Wednesday, order in by 5pm
- Retouching of digital file(s)
- Digital copyneg, duplication of original (larger than 8.5×11)
- Custom cut vinyl
- December 18th, Friday, order in by 5pm
- Print scanning for duplication, up to 8.5×11 print
- Indoor/Outdoor banners, posters
- December 21st, Monday, order in by midnight
- Photographic print and enlargements
- Flat (post card style) greeting cards
- Canvas, unmounted